Wednesday, July 15, 2015

SS: Week 6

Second to last week of summer vacation! It started off a little rough with daddy getting sick. So, I tried to keep the kids out of the house pretty much that first day.

Lucky for us, Nate was already booked in a week long Lego camp each morning.

Only picture I was able to get - the kids mostly had their legos put away at the end.
Nate really seemed to enjoy the camp - they spent the week building sort of a Lego movie. I got to see the finished product the last day of class, they are suppose to send out the clip to us. Hopefully in time for next week's post I'll have it to show! Programs are so neat nowadays.

The first day of camp, I took Aaron to a coffee shop for a bit to relax and have some workbook time.



Following that, I took him to Michaels for a craft session.

He made a pinwheel and colored a frame

That afternoon, the boys got to do another craft class together.


Baking soda and vinegar


That evening we began our last week of swim lessons (for now). In August they are signed up for semi-private (meaning only 2-3 kids total) classes. I decided with school starting back up, we should take a break. Mommy is also ready to take a break from evening classes, 4x a week...especially since we have been doing so since the beginning of summer.




Lunch with friends

..followed by some frozen yogurt
Puppet show with Aaron one morning

Aaron spent time with Grandmother and Nana. We also did lunch and school shopping with Nana.

Then, last weekend we went with daddy, Nana, Pap-Pap and Aunt Kristen to see the Minion movie! The boys love the Minions now. It was a cute movie. We even had a little Minion party.


And now we're savoring our FINAL week of summer break!

No comments: