Needless to say, we had to think of alternative plans to celebrate his birthday this past year. Something from home. I came across the idea of a play structure rental and decided I would ask his one good friend to come over to play for the day (especially since the play structure items are too small for big brothers). We picked up his favorite lunch, ordered pizza for dinner and had cake with my family. It was a successful day I think! Bless his heart as he has largely been protected from knowing what is happening in the world, so he simply just thinks we are home a lot and the new fashion must be to wear masks :/
 |
| For a fun little activity, we painted his "birthday cake" |
 |
| End result |
 |
| Playtime! |
 |
| Did I mention it was Toy Story themed? He was big into watching Toy Story then. |
 |
| With his good friend, Phoenix, who is my best friend's son. Works out! |
No comments:
Post a Comment