Friday, July 10, 2015

SS: Week 5

Glad I have taken pictures of things we do, otherwise I probably would not remember! :) Especially since I'm trying to recall a week ago...I can barely remember what we did yesterday now. As school gets closer (10 days!) to starting, the boys are even more anxious to get things checked off.

The beginning of last week the boys were just coming back from Flagstaff, so we didn't do anything that day. The following morning, they got to do a " Everything is Awesome" Hip Hop dance/craft/sing camp together. The last few minutes of class I was able to come in and watch their performance.

Waiting in position


We visited our favorite cupcake joint for another book/cupcake exchange! We brought books to trade and left with free cupcakes. Win-win!



Boys both picked dinosaur books


We saw another summer movie and also went back to Aaron's friend, Rhys' house to play. He also had another friend from preschool, Michael, who came over. Rhys and Michael also have older brothers around Nathan's age, so everyone had their own buddy. Though two hours went by, it seemed like I had been there only ten minutes! Kids played wonderful and I (obviously) had fun chi-chatting with the moms.

The boys also spent time with their Grandmother, but otherwise daddy had the rest of the week off of work for the holiday, yay! While I spent some time steam cleaning carpet (boooo) daddy took the boys swimming.

July 4th was a low key day for us. We had a watermelon contest before we went out to lunch, swam at my best friend's house, then came back home and had over Nana, Pap-Pap, and Aunt Kristen for dinner/fireworks.


So proud of my yummy cherry/blueberry American pie

Playing with sparklers



Fireworks- first time buying those too!


Playing games too

Daddy took the boys out later that night to see fireworks, while I stayed home to visit with my sister. They were wishing everyday was July 4th, so we could watch them all the time :)

No comments: