For starters, the weekend before we visited a local restaurant again for brunch with the EB.
| Not quite sure what to think - he just wanted to pet the bunny |
Following brunch, we colored eggs.
The night before Easter, I continued with the tradition of putting glowsticks in eggs for an outside hunt when it was dark. My family came over to enjoy that with us, unfortunately it was past Preston's bedtime so he didn't get to partake.
It seems to be something we look forward to doing each year!
Then the boys got their baskets (and notes!) ready for the bunny to come.
| I can read my kindergartner's handwriting better than my 3rd grader's! |
Then below, the aftermath.
This was also a busy day as I volunteered to host the Easter holiday at our house, so we were busy bees (I paid the boys to help!) getting ready. With being on my own and Preston not liking his pack-n-play and to avoid having a ton of stuff to travel around with, it was so much easier to be home.
| Boys got bath bombs with Shopkins inside, so first thing they wanted to do was get cleaned up! |
| Preston with some new bath toys . He's so close to sitting up on his own to start using it. |
| Inside egg hunt time |
The Easter bunny also visited my parents' house, lucky boys! I enjoyed time with my family while the boys played. We missed daddy but had a good, fast holiday with mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment