At seven/eight months, Preston is...
--Army crawling! Much like Aaron started out, I remember. In fact he started this within a few days of turning seven months. He's very excited now to get to toys or whatever he wants to play with. The swimming in place is gone.
--Still eats about anything. All kinds of vegetables, fruits, even them mixed together. He'll eat up to 3 jars at a sitting, now for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I've been having to puree food on a weekly basis now to keep up!
--No teeth yet! I'm surprised, though thankful in a way. Teething nights aren't fun! I can remember Aaron I think having four teeth by the time he was eight months old! Watch Preston get ten teeth at the same time, right? I'm also feeding Preston some of the other food we eat, as long as it's fairly soft (hummus, soft parts of bread, noodles,etc)
| First zoo visit |
--Starting to sit for little bits of time on his own...probably not long enough to sit in the actual tub, yet. We're in a "in between" stage! Too big for baby infant car seat, but not quite big enough for shopping cart or some high chairs.
| Brothers are still good playmates |
--Has started to collectively sleep through the WHOLE night! (party horn) Naps 1-2 hrs twice a day, then bedtime by 7pm and he sleeps until 6-7am! Now that he is starting to consecutively sleep good most nights, we can probably start to decrease the amount of formula he's still getting at the 9/10pm slot. Hopefully we'll find that he no longer needs it, eventually.
| Getting meatier! |
| No thanks, mama, I don't like kiddie pools, even with warm water! |
I don't have pictures yet, but Preston had his first little splash in our swimming pool the other night. He seemed confused at first, but seemed to like it...he didn't act like he did above! :)
![]() |
| With all my 'gents! |
He's got the cutest baby laughs and baby talks going on. Soaking it all in!
Really, that's the biggest news in the last two months. Things feel like they're finally clicking along!


No comments:
Post a Comment