Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Easter Day

I didn't do too many fun Easter events leading up to the holiday this year. However, last year we went to a local restaurant that had brunch as well as a meet-and-greet with Mr E.B. so I decided to do that again this year. It's such a nice brunch and we don't have to wait in lines to meet the bunny. There's also a craft table usually and this year the fire department came with a truck for the kids to check out. Unfortunately daddy missed out on the fun this year since house duties called.

That same day we celebrated the holiday as well as our niece's birthday with Josh's side of the family.

On the actual day this year, we went to church --





And the boys proceeded to anxiously check out their baskets --

Not too much candy and their big gift was an activity pass to museums, a rock gym, bounce place, sports events, etc.

With there being a good chance this will be our last major holiday in our current home, I decided to host lunch for my family. 



Chocolate cake for the boys

Carrot for the girls

We did an inside egg hunt and otherwise had a nice day just relaxing and chatting. That night, my mom hosted us all for cheese fondue (yum!) and games.

As much as I'm going to miss our little home, I'm also looking forward to hosting more gatherings in a bigger home with a larger kitchen!

No comments: