We had a few playdates with friends at parks and a bouncing place. We went to Scottsdale one afternoon to visit a library we hadn't been to before that I heard was neat and then treated ourselves to dessert at a well known, tourist-y spot called Sugar Bowl.
Before daddy left out of town, he took off a few days of work to spend with us. The first day we went out to breakfast and then the zoo for almost five hours!
The day after that we went out to lunch, went to a play place called Makatu's Island and then we even took them to "the junk store" (as the boys call it) to pick out a few pieces of candy. It's just a large, candy filled warehouse essentially. That was the boys' ultimate idea of a perfect day!
I took them to the movie theater to see Zootopia - so cute! We went to the San Tan mall (outside shopping center) so we could browse at books and puppies. We also went to our close mall nearby so we could use some money for the Cheesecake Factory, yum!
The boys also got to spend some time with both their Nana and Grandmother. They spent St Patrick's Day with Nana, so they got to do some St Patty's and Easter related fun!
| Digging for gold in green shaving cream |
| Coloring eggs! |
Much more to the boys' delight they got to spend the NIGHT at Nana's house too! (mommy was excited because I got to have a little night out) That evening they had a glow-in-the dark egg hunt. I'm glad my dudes got to have some of this Easter fun since our holiday stuff is buried! :(
We had breakfast at the Chandler airport (one of our favorites!) before meeting up with Grandmother, where they got to go to some outside event a museum was putting on.
Another day Grandmother watched the kiddos some for us while Josh and I took care of some house business. They went to one of their favorite parks.
Other than lots of free time playing at home some too, that about sums up our break! We're *thisclose* to having our house ready for market. Three months of continuous work later!
Pregnancy update : Just started the second trimester, yay! The "honeymoon" phase of pregnancy as I like to call it, at least most of the time. I'm starting to notice a little bit of increased energy and less nausea...but still having periods of some. Hopefully it will continue decreasing overall. Another appointment next week (I'll be 15 weeks) and then I should know when our "big" appointment will be (next ultrasound to see the gender). I CAN. NOT. WAIT. It has been difficult to be patient since with both boys I knew the gender already by this point. Most of those close to me know that patience is not my best quality ;) I may have even done a little begging with my OB office to see if they would let me do an US next week. Alas...no...The boys have just made it known that they would like to come along the next time I go so they can see baby and find out what we're having, too! One big family party.

No comments:
Post a Comment