Thursday, April 14, 2016

House for Sale!




Yippee! After almost 3.5 months of constant projects and cleaning, our house is now up for sale! Actually, it has been on sale now for a week. While we haven't received any offers yet, the good news is we are getting a fairly stream amount of traffic! We've had at least one showing a day, if not two. We're tentatively having our first Open House this upcoming weekend.

It has been somewhat difficult to keep the house tidy and as pretty as our pictures have looked, but as long as I'm sort of constantly staying on top of things it hasn't been too bad. We've also asked to have at least a two hour window of notice, which most realtors have been acceptable of, so that helps. The boys understand that the tidier the house looks, the better chances of selling, and the faster chance of us looking for our next home! Fingers crossed the right clients come along soon.

Pregnancy update : I am now 17 weeks along. Everything looked well at my visit two weeks ago. I am, however, waiting until the 20 week mark (the first week of May) until I see the OB again and we have our US for gender. It's probably a good thing we have this house selling going on right now to distract me a little bit, as I am sooooo anxious for the next appointment! I've been getting bummed seeing girl/boy items go on sale and I have to sort of sit on my hands, not buying anything since we don't know what we're having yet.

This year is full of waiting games - here's to hoping some will be over soon!

No comments: