I'm good at writing our blog, Josh is good at making our family movies that we pass out to family members every Christmas with our yearly highlights in pictures. He wanted, then, to make a movie with a lot of our Lily pictures and home videos (not all were in my blog article). If you have a few minutes, and probably a handy box of Kleenex again, I think it is a sweet movie.
It has almost been a month since she has passed. Grief still continues to come in waves. I'll think I'm feeling better one minute, then, moments like these when Josh makes a heartfelt movie, I take a few steps back. As we thought so far, we still think and talk about her everyday, and are still trying to get used to our "new normal". Still finding even the smallest things that remind us of her.
We're getting close to Thanksgiving. The last few years we have started a tradition of Random Acts of Kindness around this time. With all that has happened lately, I wanted to do a few things that related to pets.
This past weekend, we happened to be in the area of the shelter we got Lily from. And, there happened to be a PetsMart nearby so we bought dog supplies and donated them.
Today I made "Pup-cakes" that I gave to my niece dog, Penny.
All in our girl's memory, of course. I need to think of some more.
No comments:
Post a Comment