Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Fall Woodworking

Time for the next round up of new house projects that we've been working on since September.

First up, the desk I was using I had for a few years, and decided I wanted a new look (as is usually the case every few years!)



I'm getting more into the "earthy" sort of look. We bought a desk from IKEA, I painted it and then hubby created the wood desktop for it.

Next up - for awhile now I've been wanting to have my own sort of coffee bar, now that I'm into coffee more than I ever have. I usually go out for coffee and wanted to see, then, if I could try and produce the same quality at home (I have yet to find a recipe I like despite many experiments so far). But my coffee bar is pretty awesome!





We bought the table legs at IKEA but otherwise Josh made both tabletops (top/bottom), and I bought the shelf for the wall that I painted. It's nice to have my own little space. No one else uses it.

Lastly, the other little house item I'm super excited about is something we got to hang on the wall to put backpacks, jackets,etc! I'm thrilled to not have these things just laying around anymore.

A picture of each boy so they know their spot

Another great IKEA find

That's all for now! ;)

1 comment:

Auntie Angie said...

Cool! I didn't realize Ikea was the "base" of each of the projects. Good to know!