Saturday, December 28, 2013

Eddie the Elf and RACK's

This last month we have done some fun Elf on the Shelf ideas as well as Random Acts of Kindness...I'd say the RACK's were easier to stick to than deciding what the elf was going to do each night :( The days I had extra energy I did it, but sadly most days the elf just sat on different shelves. Glad the kids didn't mind! But, here are the few things Eddie was up to...


Sleepy elf

Driving cars

Reading time

Sticker fun

Only a few pictures from our RACK days -

Placed a few dollars in a children's book at the bookstore

After seeing a movie, passed a bunch of candy canes out and placed them on car windows in the parking lot
We also donated money to the Salvation Army red containers, gave extra money to waiters, opened doors for people,etc. We're currently going through all the boys' toys to give some away...good stuff. Stuff that really should be done all year round.

No comments: