No, not that I went to Baskin Robbins for my birthday, it is just my "31st" birthday this year! Lots of fun celebrations with friends, family, and I went out of town with my boys over the weekend. I'm really proud of my cake that I had with my parents and siblings-a running themed cake! (I left this one to the professionals, my first cake with fondant!)
It was yummy, I'm looking forward to using the same place for Nathan's birthday.
This past weekend the boys and I went to Sedona for my birthday. I even got a cool birthday present- snow! It snowed on the way there and while we were there. The boys were stoked. We played in it for a while, saw model trains, Josh and I even went wine tasting...it was a fun weekend.
 |
| Snowball fight! |
 |
| Gloomy |
 |
| They LOVED the snow! This was Aaron's first time. Unfortunately we didn't find a hill for sledding. |
No comments:
Post a Comment