In the last two weeks, some lucky boys have gotten a chance to go to a museum (well, Aaron technically got to go to two...don't tell Nate! ;) )
First, Aaron and I ventured out with our Moms' Club group to go to the great and wonderful Children's Museum of Phoenix. I'm ashamed to say I haven't been there since Nate was Aaron's age! :( But, it's not an easy museum to go to with two kids on your own, especially if they aren't the same age, as some rooms are geared only for certain age groups. So anyway, this was Aaron's first time there and he LOVED it! I'm gonna have to try and make it there a little more often. We easily could have spent more than the two hours we visited.
 |
| If only this ice cream was real... |
 |
| Car wash! |
 |
| He could have easily stayed and played in this room with all these different contraptions all day! |
 |
| Finally, a pizza oven my size! |
 |
| Paper or plastic? |
|
Then this morning, my little boys had a date with their daddy and grandparents at the Natural History Museum! Nate's been wanting to go since the beginning of summer...well, we eventually got to it! Nate's favorite part were the jail cells while Aaron enjoyed the dinosaurs.
 |
| Is it real? |
 |
| Grandmother got him a little "digging for dinosaur" sort of toy |
 |
| Look- I took it out! |
The boys really enjoy museum visits!
1 comment:
Can't believe how big Aaron is getting! We took Eli to the Children's museum when we visited so long ago.
Post a Comment