Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hubby's Wood Working Hobby

Over the years I've posted about projects hubby has built from scratch...everything from shelves to Nate/Aaron's changing table,marimba and he recently re-did my desk for me! He's been busy even since then.

First...came a bread box.

I couldn't stand the ones that were sold at stores...only big enough for a single loaf of bread and $30! Mine fits so much more...

Then, soon after he re-did my desk he made a bench/area for us to put shoes.


Lastly...he just made us a bathroom cabinet sort of thing for our counter. Aaron was able to reach our cosmetics on our counter, so I wanted something where he couldn't access our stuff (nothing like finding him covered in all my lotion!)



It's so nice to have a great handyman around...his parents did some good!  I hope he develops all those skills with our boys,too.  They'd make happy wives one day! I wonder what we'll come up with next? :)

No comments: