Thursday, August 8, 2013

Aaron's First Classes

I've been enjoying my quality time with Aaron these last few weeks - Nate is doing great and loves kindergarten, so it's been more sweet than bittersweet (maybe with the exception of homework). You know, I'm surprised that I never shed a single tear with Nate being in school - not even the first day. Guess I was ready and more excited for him than anything. And excited for time alone with my youngin'!

We've been spending time doing errands, house work and some non-fun stuff with Nate in school, but finally this week Aaron got to start a few classes and I made a couple Pinterest projects.

Over the next few months, I've signed Aaron up for both an art class and play class, just like Nate when he was Aaron's age. We had both this week.

Loves art!


We love taking art classes through the city - same instructor Nate had for his art camp this past summer. We love her! Tons of variety.

Then we won a free month's worth of classes at Great Play.


Not so crazy about swinging- but liked to push it

One of my Pinterest projects - tracks for cars and tunnels for trains using a Huggies diaper box. I love it when the kids enjoy and play with simple things.

Parking garage using a cereal box and toilet paper rolls

We also have kept busy with our Moms Club group doing activities, visiting with my mom and grandma and I've been trying to do some more baking. We're staying plenty busy, I think!

No comments: