Monday, April 30, 2012

Nate's Best Friends

Having thought about my best friends, I have been meaning to dedicate a post about Nate's. Nate's first good friend is Lauren. We met her when I joined my Mom's Club four years ago. She is five months older than Nate. They became good buddies and became special friends to each other (Lauren was known to steal some kisses, hugs and some hand holding). Nate became her "Nate boy". We were bummed the day that her mommy announced that their family was moving to Australia for her husband's job :( Happy for them, but bummed since we all became good friends. They will be living there a few years before moving somewhere else (we don't know if they'll return to AZ or not). I'd like to hope that we somehow get a chance to visit them down under. So...in dedication, here's some pictures down Memory Lane :)
Sitting next to Nate at his second birthday party
Done making donuts-time to chill!
Come with me, my darling!--Fall Festival 2010
Queen Lauren and King Nathan
Lunch buddies
Lauren's 3rd birthday party
Lauren's 4th birthday party
Halloween 2011
And finally...Nate's 4th birthday party I'm bummed that we didn't get a chance to say goodbye. At the same time that they left was my last minute trip to NY so I didn't get the chance to take Nate over quick. Ugh. But, thankfully again we have Facebook and Facetime :) Nate's current best dude is Braedan. We met him through our Mom's Club too. He is two days younger than Nate. They now are in the same preschool class but that will change next fall.
At Nate's birthday party
At the end of the year preschool program last year Nate has made a new friend named Ethan in his preschool class. I'll have to see if I can get a picture of them together at the end of the year preschool program :)