Aaron is pretty good at entertaining himself (unlike his big brother, who pretty much wants an itinerary for the week of where we're going,what we're doing). At this rate, summer is going to be super busy for Nathan! :)
Little brother is ready, I think, to be in a booster seat. He's not bad in the car, but he's starting to play with the cover of his car seat, trying to see out. His feet are pushing into the backseat so he's definately long enough, he just needs to weigh a bit more yet. I'm counting down on our last few weeks of formula. I hope he doesn't mind cow milk!
Aaron is going to be a water lover! He loved playing with our new water table (and likes to splash the dog's water too)
Just took him to a park with splashpads for his first time. He was a little shocked (I'm sure because the water was cold too) but I think he'll grow to love it. Nate loves playing in the water equally as much.
Another new favorite-swinging!
Starting to get ready for his 1st birthday party. We're having it at a close frozen yogurt shop, Elmo themed (but of course!) Just cake and presents. I don't think I'll be making too much from scratch this time.
Happy 11 months Aaron!
1 comment:
He is growing up so fast! Where does the time go?
Post a Comment