Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day

This week sure did come and go. Unfortunately hubby is out of town with work and we've been sick the last two weeks with the winter crud going around...but at any rate, the boys and I did celebrate Valentines Day a little bit. I was bummed for Nate that we missed his Valentine party at school and with our Moms Club, but I would have felt worse if he had actually known about it too so I was relieved he didn't know what he was missing :) Bummer though, we always seems to have colds/some sort of infection this time of year.

Anyway, I took the boys out for lunch to California Pizza Kitchen and we opened gifts from mommy and daddy and Nana and Pap-Pap (Heather's parents). The kids loved their gifts.






Nate was excited about his new coloring/painting books,stickers,puzzles and games he got to play. Perfect timing with daddy gone. Aaron got new Elmo books and a small Elmo to complete his collection.

Hubby and I are planning to celebrate Valentines on Sunday night. Nice dinner, I got us some yummy chocolate thanks to the day-after Valentine sale.... ;) Looking forward to it.

No comments: