Oh my goodness has Aaron ever met some milestones this last month. He has...
--a total now of four teeth! Teething like crazy. On a Motrin drip at nighttime :)
--sits up independently on his own
--as of TODAY, I came in from him waking up from his nap and he was standing in his crib with his arms over the railing,trying to get his chest over! Yes, my dear baby boy was sort of halfway over his crib! I just about had a heart attack. Operation Lower Crib went into immediate effect.
"Look what I can do mommy!"
--trying to feed himself. Not too successful yet.
--doesn't understand the concept of chewing. Or drinking anything out of a sippy cup. How silly!
--can say "mama" and "dada"
--in the midst of his first cold :( Congestion and coughing. Blah for both of us!
--likes to play with his animals in his crib before falling asleep. Heck, first thing he does upon waking is sitting up and starts to play. Oh well, I don't mind if it's soothing to him.
--likes all things Elmo. I never tried much having Nate watch Sesame Street, but I just may with Aaron down the road. Our collection of Elmo dolls and books is starting to grow and I think an Elmo birthday party is on the horizon.
--"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" is his favorite song
--just like his brother, has a low weight percentile but is up everywhere else. Our Kucenski boys just want to be lean and tall!
I'm pretty afraid that in another month Aaron will master pulling himself up to more furniture and may be coasting around :( If he can stand in his crib I'm sure this progress isn't far behind. Sweet little Aaron, we love you so! Happy 9 months buddy!
Not quite digging the eating thing...
1 comment:
I can't believe he's 9 months old already! So cute. Hope his toofers feel better soon :(
Post a Comment