Sunday, July 17, 2011

Our Busy Week

Last week we went out and did a few different fun things-probably the most in one week than what we've done in awhile! Just wanted to post some pictures :)


Nate at his Great Play camp



Goofy Garden Fun class-we made dirt dessert!


Toy Town-checking both ways before going into traffic :)



Train table all to himself!



Welcome to my pizza kitchen!



Where are my customers?




Preparing your order...here it is!



Birthday party at Sunsplash the weekend before-he loved it there!


Favorite slide




I had some fun this past weekend with my best friend-went to an art class and got to drink some wine while I was at it! Very enjoyable for something different!








Pic 1 : enjoying the wine and snack table! Pic 2 : getting ready to paint Pic 3: artist hard at work Pic 4: tada!

Josh and I had a great one day excursion to Sedona just walking around, wining and dining. This coming weekend is our trip to the woodsy town of Heber. Looking forward to it!

No comments: