Time just keeps getting away from us! Just took Aaron for his two month well visit today. The great news is he's been completely thriving since he went totally to formula almost a month ago-the pediatrician is very happy with his stats. He weighs about 11.5pds, 22.5 inches long and he's starting to hold his head up some. He's still eating generally every two-three hours, even at night. I think there has been one night possibly where he might have gone four hours, but I reckon I'd remember if there was a night that I had some serious sleep! :) Aaron is a big noise maker when he sleeps (lots of moans,groans) so sometimes we're not sure if he's awake and hungry or if he's just maybe reacting to a dream,getting comfortable...perhaps we'll need to just try letting him make some noise for a while first before rushing to his aid. I've been nervous of Aaron waking Nate up at night so I'm quick to react when I think Aaron is hungry or upset.Usually now though, if Nate is fast asleep, he usually stays that way unless a tornado is coming through (like our storm the other night!)
The changing table is absolutely his favorite place to be! He smiles tons and coos the whole time.
Stretch...
Big boy
Aaron has also grown to enjoy the swing and bouncer. I think now that he sees better and doesn't have that newborn glaze as much, he likes to play/look at the animals on both that hang down. In the swing in particular, he likes to look at the animals as he falls asleep. He takes his naps for the most part in the swing unless we're out and about. He likes to be propped up some versus straight down on his back I think.
Lastly, Aaron enjoys being in Nate's room too, laying on his bed. He turns his head all around looking...and likes to watch his big brother play with his toys in there. It won't be too long before little brother trys to act like big brother I'm sure! :) Nate enjoys showing him everything too.
No comments:
Post a Comment