Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Living the Woods Life

For just about a week we spent time up north in a city called Greer. It may have been mentioned before as I spent some of my time there updating this very blog. Now I am home to write about our trip there! 

It was much needed and much appreciated. The weather to begin with was thirty degrees less than at home, which made the high's to be in the 70's. It was such a nice break to actually be OUTSIDE. Naturally we spent a lot of time outside doing all the outdoor stuff - we hiked, fished, went on kayak rides...
I think we all felt at ease and relieved. It even helped us forget a bit about what was happening in life that we could just enjoy what we were doing. We had a nice patio that allowed us to sprawl out to enjoy meals, reading or naps out! I know I spent probably the most time out there. Our first evening we saw deer from our patio. 


























This was our dog's first trip/family trip. He did an excellent job and also seemed to have fun. We are excited to go back in another month to the same city for the same relaxation! There's something just so relaxing about being in the woods and nature. Peaceful. Just what we need right now. 

No comments: