--He loves to feed himself! We're starting to get away from purees a bit and more into soft, easy to chew food that he can practice picking up. Of course, you see the opposite kind of mess, then, that I have to deal with ;)
| Turning nine months hasn't made him unhappy! |
--Climbing on low furniture! He has also taken to pulling DVD's out of our case. Man, not again! Time to unload the bottom two rows of our case!
![]() |
| I'm trying to be happy, even though I think I'm getting (another) tooth! |
--On that note, we finally have our first tooth! Barely. It's a little out from the gum (bottom middle). I *think* his other bottom middle is coming in, too.
| A good shot of both my little tooth, AND the fact that I'm now standing with my new activity table! Can stand for a little bit as long as there's support. |
| First time at a public pool! Loved splashing around and kicking. |
--Now using a big boy bath! Thank goodness, it was getting hard, and I think he was getting uncomfortable, using the baby bath that he was outgrowing. Now, he can play with toys and splash in the water. Much more fun!
--Can get up on his knees to play! He still army crawls versus all fours, yet. He can also sit by himself! (We used to have to sit him down in a sitting position)
--Had his first word! "Dada" won. He "dada"'s all day long.
| First sippy cup! He's figuring it out... |
I'm so lucky to have such a very happy baby boy, overall. It's something to learn from, I think! I'm excited (but also sad) to see what the next month brings!

No comments:
Post a Comment