School started up again this past week! The boys are happy to see their friends and seem happy with their teachers as well. Though, we did already have homework this first week (surprisingly). We got back into the swing of things then quick like.
Here are a few pictures from their first big day - daddy was on a work trip (missing their first day AND his own birthday, boo!)
 |
| Back to School breakfast - smoothies, bacon and fruit. Not pictured : the poor, butchered pancakes :( |
 |
| This year was special - we had our very first rainy and gloomy back to school day! It was raining as we dropped them off. |
 |
| I thought it was cute that Aaron and his new teacher were wearing the same color! Not planned, I swear. |
 |
| Nate's class gets a selection of "chairs" to choose from - well, that they change each day - regular chairs, these balls, wobbly stools...to help with concentration? He's excited, anyway. |
|
 |
| Post school treat |
I'm glad they're having a good first week. In all honesty, I'm a little relieved to have more quiet and time during Preston's naps now to get things done around the house ( or work ) ! On that note, I just used Preston's naptime today to write some of my columns, yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment