Saturday, December 3, 2016

Two Months Old!

Cutie pie turned two months old last week! We just had his appointment.






Some tid bits :

--Now is 23 inches, 10.13 pounds! He has gained almost two pounds in the last month. I'm so proud of us :)

--Not sure I mentioned this before, but he enjoys bath time. Funny as the other two didn't at first.

--Eating every 2-3 hrs still, around the clock.

--Still on medicine for reflux. We're being told this is something they can outgrow, eventually. I hope we'll be feeling 150% confident about it doing better soon.

--...because he does still sleep in our room and is not sleeping through the night. He sleeps in the swing/car seat during the day. I'd love for him to do all his sleeping in the crib, but I want to feel good about his reflux being under control first. I worry otherwise about him choking :(

--Does take a paci now! It is 50/50 whether he uses it, but for the times he does I'm glad, when he's able to find comfort through something else other than me. Or, his fingers! He's much more of a finger sucker than the other two . At least those don't get lost!


--Not on a "schedule", but we do have a routine. He'll eat, then we'll play and have awake time for at least 30-45 minutes, then he goes down for a nap that usually lasts 1.5 - 2 hrs. Then pretty much the process just repeats itself!

--Seems to do better in the car when his brothers are back there with him. I have to agree in one way - it sure is nice to have their helping hands if Preston does get upset!



Looking forward now to celebrating his first Christmas this next month!


No comments: