Thursday, December 1, 2016

Preston's Baptism

With the craziness the end of the year brings, I was going to wait until next year to baptize Preston, but, since our long standing Pastor will be leaving our church in the coming months I decided to go ahead and have it done.

The Sunday before Thanksgiving we held his baptism -







I'm glad we got some pictures of Preston in his baptismal outfit (which, by the way, has been passed on from Josh's family, Josh and his three brothers were baptised in it). In the last few pictures you'll notice Preston is wearing an unusual blue..!! He took a royal crap in the family heirloom. Thankfully, it washed out. I was not going to be looking forward to having to tell Josh's mom the outfit was ruined! The other two brothers wore the same outfit and did just fine...

After the service we came home with both of our families and had a nice lunch and dessert. Blessed day.

1 comment:

Auntie Angie said...

Yep won't forget this one for a while. he took a royal crap alright :) But it all worked out and it was a beautiful day!!!