The boys were excited to see Santa a few different times this season. First, at our annual trip to Zoolights -
Then, one night a local restaurant had a night where you could eat french toast with Santa -
There was also a time at the mall, probably some others I just can't remember at the moment... ;) It seemed like we saw him once a week, to be sure he didn't forget what the boys wanted for Christmas!
At first we didn't do Elf on the Shelf this season, but, all it took was a good friend of Nathan's to tell him about his magical elf, and suddenly it became a big deal. So, Eddie the Elf became magical one night!
 |
| Yucky pasta, marshmallows, M & M's, chocolate and maple syrup...based off of the Elf movie |
 |
| Hangin' with Jesus |
 |
| After some not very good days, Eddie had "naughty" reports for both Nathan and Aaron. Did the trick! |
 |
| Playing with Aaron's cars |
 |
| Hanging over the fireplace |
 |
| Lookin' over everyone |
 |
| Another look from up high |
These are only some of the things he did that I thought to take pictures of.
I was bad with Christmas this year, not getting pictures. We spent Christmas Eve with Josh's family, went to church and then spent Christmas Day opening our presents from Santa and then with my family. Blink and you miss the holiday I tell ya.
The boys got everything they wanted (and then some!) Winter Break is always nice, then, as it gives Josh and I a bit of time to get some deep cleaning and house chores done while the boys play with their new toys. In fact you almost wouldn't know Christmas came as our decorations are already down. I always like to start the New Year feeling caught up around here...
And on that note, I can't believe the New Year is only a few days away! :o
No comments:
Post a Comment