The fastest week of summer yet! The kids left last Sunday afternoon for their annual summer trip/quality time with my parents. This year my parents took them to my sister's cabin in Flagstaff for three nights. Woohoo! And I say this for all parties concerned :) The boys and my parents had a great time and hubby and I got some things done around here we wanted and squeezed in a date night one night they were gone.
So without further adieu, some pictures from their trip!
 |
| 1st day fishing! |
 |
| First trout caught |
 |
| Reading under the stars |
 |
| Fun at the Deer Farm! |
 |
| Fishing trip #2 - Trout Farm |
 |
| Aaron's fish! The boys brought home lots of trout for mommy to gobble |
Generally, the kiddos were outside a ton in Flagstaff (for good reason- the weather was twenty degrees cooler than in town! They actually wore warm pajamas to bed!)
The day after they got back I had a date morning with Nate while Aaron spent time with Josh's mom. I took Nate to an open gym at a gymnastics place with friends.
.JPG) |
| Phone camera not so good with movement. He had a ball jumping into the foam pit! |
.JPG) |
| Afterwards I took him out for lunch to a wine bar. Here with his PBJ bruschetta - to my surprise, he loved it! Wasn't so sure how it'd go open faced. |
We saw another summer movie and spent the weekend swimming - Nate had his last swimming lesson for this session and we headed over to my best pal's close home for some afternoon relief.
.JPG) |
| Aaron, daddy and Nate racing on their floats |
.JPG) |
| He's been so much happier at lessons with goggles! |
Details of what hubby and I were up to while the kids were away in another post ;) This coming week we're looking forward to having some family in town - cousins my boys have never met yet! Should be fun. Not to mention daddy having a three day weekend - yay for more family time!
No comments:
Post a Comment