It has officially begun! Nate's last day of school was today. He was quite thrilled...
Of course, I would be too, if I spent the day playing with friends, eating yummy treats...I remember those days :) He keeps talking about how he's a kindergartner now...I'm glad I have seven weeks to let that sink in (yes, only seven weeks!) This will be our shortest summer yet, so I'm a bit excited about that.
Anyway, here's some more pictures from our fun day today.
 |
| With friends Julianna and Elliot |
 |
| My big man on campus, soon! |
 |
| His teacher, Mrs Vallera |
 |
| With teacher's assistant Ms Curl |
 |
| Goofing around with his friend Callie |
 |
| Little brother happily played with toys in the classroom while I was busy getting pictures! |
 |
| Sweet treats for our friends |
 |
| Surprised Nate with this sign coming home |
 |
| Then we went to his favorite restaurant for lunch. What a ham! |
 |
| Sponge ball fun...hey, we have to get creative since we don't own a pool! :) |
 |
| This feels nice! |
 |
| And....sugar high! |
|
|
|
The real fun begins tomorrow, trying to keep him entertained 24/7 ! ;) One day at a time...Nate is super excited to be on break. Mommy hopes the summer flies by!
1 comment:
Yeah for summer! Looks like Nate really enjoyed his school! Cailyn is both excited and apprehensive about starting in July!
Post a Comment