Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Boys Spring Break

My biggest worry when we left for Australia wasn't how the kids were going to do with their Nana and Pap Pap, but that Nate would be heartbroken knowing we were leaving home and heading to fun beaches (and his gal pal!) I was SUPER relieved when he thought of his time with his grandparents though as his own "trip". I thought I'd share some pictures that I received while we were away of all the fun things they got to do!

Silly boy

Time with Aunt Angie

Learning croquet

Trains!

Pap Pap combed our hair all nice- now we look "handsome"! (as Nate puts it when he asks for us to duplicate)

Ate all my lunch and now I get this delicious M&M cookie!

Sprinkler fun

First time playing Twister with Aunt Kristen

Speaking of the trip guilt, I'm happy to report that in 2.5 weeks we'll be taking the kids up to Sedona for an overnight stay. I can't believe this is our first trip all together since our trip to California last June. Almost a year! We haven't been to Sedona for a year (my absolute favorite town here) so I was anxious to go, wanted to take the kids for some fun times outside there before it got too warm. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Mike and Corissa said...

Cute pictures! I like the new blog style!