Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ho Ho Holiday and Snowy Ventures

We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Ours was overall good with a few twists ;) The biggest twist being that Nate got croup (wasn't too bad) but he passed it/or conveniently little brother got it just in time for Christmas. And this time, it was BAD. We spent Christmas Eve night up with Aaron, trying to relax him and getting him to breathe followed by taking him then to urgent care Christmas morning. I was SO glad they gave us steroids! After taking it even once we saw a difference in the way Aaron was breathing and acting. So...a little bit of a damper on Christmas. We opened gifts as a family finally late morning and then Aaron and daddy spent the rest of the day at home while I visited with my family.

 

 

Could it be what I asked Santa for?

Loving his LeapPad 2!
 
We had already planned a visit up north to Flagstaff to play in the snow, so Josh and Nate went up while Aaron and I stayed put to recouperate (I also was sick with a sinus/ear infection). Nate had an awesome time, I'm so glad we didn't cancel it!
 
Walking in a winter wonderland



Weee!

 

Polar Express train
 
Night view of Flagstaff from Lowell Observatory
 

Huge telescope
 

Seeing Jupiter and stars
 
 
 
Happy New Year! We wish you all a very healthy and happy 2013!
 


1 comment:

Two Girls said...

Cool pics in Flagstaff! I didn't know they had a Polar Express Train up there. Glad they had fun...and happy you are all healthy agian. :)