Josh had the day off and took care of the kids the morning of while I went on a coffee date with myself (weeee!) We had lunch before I spent most of the afternoon at the spa. That night my parents kindly watched the kids while hubby and I went out to a nice dinner and movie (it hasn't been just the two of us on my birthday since before Nate was born!) It was a wonderful day and so nice to hear from so many friends and family for the special celebration!
The following day we went out to lunch with my family and close friends. There was a bit of a French theme going on...we went to a French cafe and I brought along some special cupcakes for dessert ;)
Gang's all here!
But of course ;)
There's always smiles and giggles when Pap-Pap is around
Thank you again for all the celebratory wishes! It's been a fun last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment