
Happy six month birthday to our little Aaron! I can't believe in six more we'll be having a birthday party. Seriously, summer wooshed by us and now all of a sudden we're surrounded by Christmas decorations and commercials on TV. How did this happen?!
Aaron doesn't have his six month appt with the pediatrician until next week so we're holding off on starting the baby food. I just can't believe I'm even already talking about that. Before I know it-life will be simpler and he'll be eating the same food as Nate!
In the last month we have had two new developments: he can completely roll over (both stomach and back now) and he's beginning the process of crawling. When he's on his stomach, he's trying to inch himself up to something slowly. He doesn't use his arms and isn't on his knees yet-it's probably closer to an army sort of crawl, like Nate did for quite a while at first :) I'm trying to provide the motivation to get him to try and move around. Big brother is helping out a lot in that regard-little brother already is interested in whatever Nate is doing! (did I also mention that Aaron finds anything about his brother hilarious?)
We love you little man!
1 comment:
Yay Aaron! Eli started crawling when he was 6 1/2 months old so it's possible you'll be very busy soon!
Post a Comment