Thursday, August 18, 2011

Staycation






We had an "ok" staycation this past weekend-long story short, we had disappointments with a restaurant we ate at, we had a hole in the roof of our room and sadly I was pretty tired so I was pooping out of a lot of fun. But, the boys had a great time swimming :) I'm glad that at least the pools didn't disappoint. Nate loved the "boat" ride down the lazy river.


If you look in the center, you can see Josh and Nate heading towards the waterfall. Nate loves those too!

Next week Nate gets to go on another little vacation-this time with my parents up to Greer (then he gets to go back with us two weeks after that!) Busy boy. It's a win-win: he should have fun and we'll get to enjoy quality time with Aaron. I have a feeling I'll just be spending a lot of time at home, chill-axing. I'm looking forward to getting a break from entertaining a toddler :)

Today was Nate's last day of preschool for three weeks (before he starts back up again). I'm so happy to report that he has been accident free with the potty during school, woohoo! What a relief. We're holding steady with it. Below are some pictures from his Athletes (PE)class that he has twice a week-which he'll start back up once school starts again. I love having him go to school and then jump into something busy where he moves around.












The look of "glee" on Nate's face :)

And lastly...




Can't get enough of my boys!

No comments: