Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own slideshow design



We had another fun (though busy and tiring!) Easter holiday. We went to church in the morning, spent time at my parents and then hopped over to Josh's parents. I'm actually surprised that Nate didn't fall asleep on the way home from our last stop-I thought for sure he'd zonk out from the fun day. It was a beautiful breezy afternoon for an egg hunt that my parents usually do for Nate (eggs full of either candy or dollar bills, woohoo!) The Easter bunny had visited each house to leave a basket for Nate. He got stickers, a variety of different Thomas toys, stuffed animals, games...we were happy he didn't get much candy.

It was a fun day but I'm glad it has passed. I'm ready for some early Mother's Day pampering! :)


No comments: