Monday, August 16, 2010

Our Newest Addition

We have another member to add to the Kucenski clan-our betta male fish Charlie! Nate and I were originally shopping at PetsMart for Lily and browsed the fish. I've always wanted to try having a fish and Nate was smiling and oogling at them so I thought,why not? After talking to an employee it seemed easy enough to take care of. Charlie is sitting comfortably on our table in the kitchen-a)where he can get some light and b)a little entertainment while Nate eats isn't a bad thing!
Charlie
We had our second craft class today. We both really enjoy it (and it's nice to pay someone to bring supplies and have the ideas!)


I know Nate is going to have thousands of pieces of art through the years but for now we're having so much fun doing them that I can't resist posting pictures :) I hope to create something that I can post all his pieces of art in his playroom.

I'm happy to announce that we are all on the mend from being sick again,hooray! I caught Josh's cough bug over the weekend but thanks to some extra sleep I'm feeling better. I really hope we stay healthy-these last few weeks it has always been something!

No comments: