To start off, Nate and I went to our local mall to try and win tickets to see "How The Grinch Stole Christmas"-it's on Broadway now and will be making a stop in our area in November. The mall had a promotional visit from the Grinch himself-he read the story twice to the kids and the first 150 people in line got tickets to see the show. Surprisingly, Nate and I got some! I'm amazed because we never seem to be in time for anything. Of all things though I'm so glad we were in time for this-me being a big Christmas fan and so excited to take Nate to see the show. Warning: the Grinch is kinda scary looking...(but Nate didn't mind,thankfully!)
Just yesterday Nate started an Eric Carle craft class. Each week there is a different book/theme from that author that we make a craft based upon. Yesterday the theme was "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". Naturally we made a caterpillar :)
Today we made a visit to a local firestation. I don't ever remember touring one, or it's been a very long time so I was looking forward to it. It lasted almost 45 minutes and we got to see pretty much everything!We saw their kitchen,bedrooms,two different trucks...lots of fun!
Nate lounging in one of their many Laz-A-Boys in their game room.
Sitting in one of the firetrucks.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Heather! He is SO big!!
Post a Comment