Yummy marshmellows!
Poor hubby was enthustiastic at the beginning of the trip but thought in the future trips would be better with me along. It was a bit difficult to drive and take care of Nate without stopping for a few hours-I can only imagine. I've never spent more than an hour at most with Nate in the car at one time by myself so hubby is brave in my book! Even if it means another camping trip, I'll go along and suck it up. I'll just need to sleep with some bear spray literally in my hands :)
Nate just saw the dentist today-all's well. He hasn't gotten his last set of molars in though...and the dentist went on to say that they are "quite painful and the pain can last for up to three months". I'm sure I sank in my chair when he said that. Nate's been playing with his mouth a little bit lately so I wondered if he didn't have all his teeth yet.
Can't believe my little boy is just about two and a half years old. I'm back to thinking that naps are on the way out...especially lately when he's only taken one or two during the course of a week! Exhausted mommy,the weather being 115 outside doesn't help either. It's a shame our winter season isn't for another four months!
No comments:
Post a Comment