This was taken a week ago at a local farm during a peach festival. You could pick your own peaches, purchase peach pie, peach cinnamon rolls, peach anything! We got up bright and early to head over there before it got too busy and too warm. If it wasn't going to be triple digit weather in the summer I think Nate would love to have the job of picking all the peaches off of the trees-we had a hard time pulling him away from the orchard.
Yesterday we took a day trip to Sedona. We hiked, walked around and ate some lunch. Nate did so well considering all the sitting in the car and at the restaurant, despite only having a catnap. I thought he might sleep in this morning from the busy day yesterday/not getting as much sleep but he was up bright and early at 6am-it's like a timer going off! Since the sun rises sooner I think he's been getting up earlier. Hopefully one of the million phases :)
We have ONE more week until our "second honeymoon", hehe. That's what we're calling it. We'll have a busy week of cleaning house, buying everything we'll need and packing everything up. More than anything I'm pretty excited but I will definately miss Nate a ton. It's never a winning situation-we get upset one day and can't wait until they're gone and the next we can't live without them :) Once I can get over the initial first 18 hours of the trip (sitting at the airport and the plane rides) I should be busy enough to not think about it. We'll each be having fun in our own different ways!
Much to do-back in mid June ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment