Saturday, January 16, 2010

Almost Two

Wow, mid-January is already here. In less than a month my little boy is going to be two years old! **cringing...** Well, I'm happy and excited for him but boy has time really flown by. It seemed like just yesterday I was coming home from the hospital, feeding him baby food, weaning him off of bottles...and now we've already started putting Nate on the potty. As soon as I wrote my last post, Nate decided he was interested in starting to take his clothes off himself (sometimes) and figured out how to sit on his potty. (And don't worry mom, after witnessing many bathroom visits, I know how to wipe too!) I'm starting for now to put him on the potty when I go. Most of the time he just sits there, checking things out...and unrolling all his toilet paper! Oh my.

This year we're having his birthday party at a park-not only is it great weather wise, it's Nate's favorite place and mommy doesn't need to worry about getting the house ready in mint condition :) Our theme this year is Disney-re capping our fun trip last year which hopefully we'll get a chance to repeat sometime later this year. Very excited to throw him a fun party.

Well..Nate discovered getting out of his bed too. He tried getting out but I think did a flip-which he didn't care too much for when he was restless during a nap. He hasn't tried since! For now I don't think he'll try and get out. But once he gets tall enough to reach his legs over...we may have a problem! He speaks more words now:cracker, bye bye (and waves sometimes!), clock,shirt...probably more that I can't remember. He's becoming more and more of a talker-feeling like he has to point and name everything he sees!

Looks like my time is up for now. More after his party!






















No comments: