Friday, May 29, 2009

An "A" Visit

Nate went in for his 15 mo checkup and the dr was happy with his progress--23 pds, 32 inches long. Three months ago she wanted him to weigh more and be eating more solids. Mission accomplished! He's free to visit the dentist for his first time. Yipes, he doesn't like us brushing his teeth so I don't imagine that trip being too fun. Looking in his mouth is off limits!

We're trying to stay busy despite it being hot out. Thinking of all kinds of air conditioned activities to do! On that note, I am now officially President and Activities Coordinator for my Moms Club. We have had such a fun time with the girls and kids in the group, if no one stepped up to be President the club would have closed. So I will soon be busier! The end of June is our fiscal time so I have to look at bank statements, tax stuff...the total business side. Then it'll be back to scheduling ice cream tours :)

Our cabin getaway up north is in a few weeks, we're really starting to count down! Can't wait for a few days of cooler weather. Have a great weekend!


No comments: