Saturday, May 16, 2009

Taking Off !

Mr 15 month old is getting in more teeth, can run now, eating chicken nuggets and cheese (yay!) and now his favorite words are "dog" and "duck". We also just took him to McD's for his first Happy Meal and playtime. I went ahead and threw away all his bottles so I don't get tempted with bottle weaning. It seemed to be doing pretty well, except that lately at naptimes he's been having a difficult time settling down so I gave in twice....uggghh, I hate that. But hopefully the difficulty will pass soon!

I had another great experience this week getting to attend ASU's graduation commencement. President Obama gave the commencement speech. Despite whatever political party you're with, I think it's awesome to get to at least see the President in person. I also got to see his motorcade leaving town which was also neat. I'm so blessed to have family that can help me out with Nate so I can do fun things every now and then!

We're looking forward to another long weekend next week. It's really warming up here-talking 105 degrees now-so we're also happy that it's time for swimming! Have a great week and a Happy Memorial Day!


No comments: