Friday, June 12, 2009

So Cuddly...

Nate has gotten this compliment from a few people and lately it has proved true. He's had a rough last couple days with his naps (at about an hour he wakes up screaming)and all he wants to do is lay on me. Not that he falls asleep, but he wraps his arms around my neck and digs his head into my shoulder, just wanting to be rocked for a while. Then its over and he runs around, not able to fall back asleep (once he has slept at least for a little bit there's no putting him back down, just an earlier bedtime!) Anyway, I wanted to mention that because it gets me through him not taking a very good nap :) Little Cuddler.

I just took him for his first "professional" haircut this week. We went to a kids themed hair salon so it was good in keeping him entertained some. He wasn't sure if he was suppose to be scared or not, he was half okay and half panicky! hehe. Luckily it didn't take more than even five minutes and he came out pretty adorable.

Josh and I just celebrated our wedding anniversary last weekend--we got to have a really nice dinner out. Fabulous!

We're looking forward to Father's Day. Not quite sure what we're going to be doing yet, some of the time will be with extended family.

I've got someone tugging on my arm now. Ta-ta for now!


No comments: