We went to the Phoenix Zoo for our annual trip to see lights. One night, I took the boys to a drive through light display which was fun for a change. Again, we spent time with our families over Christmas Eve and Day. My sister had her annual holiday party.
![]() |
| In love with our Christmas cookies we contributed from a local vendor |
The boys had their annual Jingle Jog at school which my sister participated in with us! That made it more fun.
![]() |
| Nate's 6th grade teachers - his teacher is Santa! |
![]() |
| The running gang |
My birthday was great, too! I spent the day doing a lot of my favorite things. It began with a bath, a drink from my favorite coffee shop.
We went out to breakfast following my bath. I had a massage that afternoon.
| I'm lucky these days to have 2-3 a year, so I really appreciate them. |
That evening, I had dinner with my family out after Preson was down for bed. Just an adult dinner, which we have never done before since having kids (lucky for us, Nate is old and responsible enough to babysit now). The following day, I had games and cards with my family and they made me an incredible cake!
![]() |
| Candy! |
My sister came over one day so Josh and I could have a date night in celebration of my birthday, just the two of us. We went to one of my all-time favorite date night spots.
December was a great month. During winter break, the boys played with their LEGOS they received (check out Nathan's below!), their new video game equipment...it's a great time for the kids to be entertained with what they received at Christmas and to have Josh home.
It took him 3-4 straight days to build it. This is the beauty of LEGO!











No comments:
Post a Comment