Saturday, August 24, 2019

Mom-cation

Still working back to Summer posts is a post now about my getaway in May! Memorial Day weekend I got away with my sisters (something I don't think we've done since I was pregnant with either Nate or Aaron?) We traveled to Waco, TX for the long weekend. We thought a fun girls trip would consist of visiting Magnolia, the shop owned by Chip and Joanna Gaines from TV home popularity. It was a great and refreshing time away!

Besides the shopping and the eating (we LOVED one steakhouse in particular) we mostly just hung out at our adorable Air Bn B. Not much else to do in the town. It was an interesting town, run down in many parts (including houses right around us) but then others were nice, such as our adorable bungalow. Many houses are built with porches so a lot of times that's where you will find people - sitting out in their front yards.











With crazy and busy lives between the three of us,  we are grateful to get any time we can together.

No comments: