Our trip in categories...
Sights
Beach
Luau and Plantation
Not too many pictures at the luau as we got caught in downpours a few times!
Condo Fun
Childrens shallow pool
All the beach/outdoor supplies we could want
Bring us back to beautiful sunrises
Vow Renewal
We had this in mind for our 10th wedding anniversary and it was fun to have some Hawaiian words and traditions mixed in with it.
Plant Life
Food
Poke - I miss fresh fish!
Ever have a snow cone as big as your head?
Pineapple martini
The juiciest pineapple
Our first red eye as a family went better than I imagined (despite delays and such too). The adjustment back to our time also wasn't bad - I was pleased that Preston settled right back to routine for the most part.
We went to the beach just about everyday we were there. Such water kids. We're happy to be continuing to build memories for the kids to remember!
No comments:
Post a Comment