Sunday, May 20, 2018

Spring

Kind of hard to recall Spring Break...other than to remember we were here, and soon after wards was Easter so it felt like there was no school all month!




Right around Easter Nathan had his First Communion! As opposed to when I was younger, I think it is left up to the parents when kids get their First Communion now. We've actually been asked about it the last few years but only decided Nathan was ready this year. 



Right before Easter I had a girls weekend in Sedona with my sister-in-law from New Mexico- it was heavenly! We stayed at a boutique type hotel that served breakfast, sat in the hot tub, hiked, ate out, enjoyed casual drinks and chatter...basically a mom's dream weekend.




I haven't been away on my own, without kids and such for a while so it was really relaxing. Good company doesn't hurt, either ! ;)

No comments: