Only just a little over a week ago did Aaron turn 7. The actual day I got bagels for breakfast, we just had lunch at home and he wanted to order pizza for dinner. He got some gifts that day so he spent the day just wanting to play with them, and a movie around dinner time. Pretty low key!
The end of April we had a birthday party for him - so glad he was well this year for it.
The kids jumped in a bounce house for a bit, did a science experiment and we had kids bring water guns for a little shootout (turns out not all the kids liked that idea). Aaron isn't much into cake so we decided on sno cones - it was perfect since it had begun to get warm out. He had a lot of fun with his friends and family.
Now, some Aaron facts....
--One smart cookie. Is in accelerated Reading and Math. Scores so high especially on the Reading. Both kids like to read books when they go to bed, and I think they sometimes read for up to an hour.
--Social butterfly. Always talking about his friends at school and Cub Scouts.
--Enjoying Cub Scouts! This is his first "official" year. He has sort of tagged along past years with Nathan but now is truly allowed to fully partake. Only outside school activity.
---Still is his Mama's Boy. The only one I think. Out of nowhere he likes to draw me pictures and notes. Rather, I should say he is my Cuddle Bug.
--He has stayed pretty committed to enjoying art and cars! Now add to it Legos.
--Wears his little heart on his sleeve. Very quick to get emotional.
--Good luck seeing the floor in his room. He's very opposite his older brother in that way. Night and day.
--Pickiest and bird eater out of the brothers. I'm glad he continues to grow okay because a lot of days I worry about what seems to be lack thereof appetite.
--Has his first loose tooth! It has been loose a while and doesn't show signs of falling out anytime too soon.
--Prefers to play outdoors! As usual.
That about sums up my guy - my little middles is getting so old!
No comments:
Post a Comment