Okay, so about a month ago...as most of my blog posts have begun lately I think!...the boys had their 2.5 week long Fall Break. Josh was home the first week and then gone for the rest for work.
Generally I can remember that we had a play date, went to two farms, went to a new aquarium we have had now for a year that we hadn't been to yet, a lot of bike and park kind of dates , a little Halloween party one evening...I think that sums it up, just doing local things. Aaron was sick a few days the first week of break so that put a little damper on going out for two days. First time I've ever had a stomach bug kind of sickness out before, at a restaurant (even better). I was relieved since I was there on my own with the kids that other tables actually rushed to help me versus look away. I think it was still a good time of getting to do things we don't get much of a chance to do otherwise, with other weekend obligations.
 |
| That's right - we went to the zoo to see the new robotic dinosaur exhibit! It has also been awhile since we last went. |
 |
| One of our bike riding mornings! It was nice out until late morning, so we either went early or in the evening time. |
 |
| Oh wait! We took the kids to Hard Rock Café before a concert one night. |
 |
| We saw a group called Kidz Bop - a group of kids who sing modern day songs (with some friendlier lyrics). They were so good! |
 |
| Apparently the only aquarium picture that was saved - the coolest part was being able to see the shark tank from the bathroom! Washing your hands and a shark swims right by you. Otherwise, it was just okay. |
 |
| Outside the aquarium. It is kind of neat though that there's restaurants and things right outside. |
 |
| Date with the oldest boys to a farm - "Mom, what about bringing this one home?" |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
At the Chandler Airport for breakfast - this is where my middle son got sick, haha.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment