Friday, June 30, 2017

End of the School Year

Yeah, so, some time ago...in fact exactly a month ago, school ended for the year! Though, it's crazy because tomorrow we will be able to say how " school will be starting back up again this month". Kinda mind boggling, this modified year round schedule, but we love it!

Anyway, not too surprisingly it brought some sad emotions that the end of the year meant Aaron was going to have a Kindergarten graduation :( The days are long, but the years are short is such a true statement! The school year really did fly by.

Thankfully I was asked to help during the ceremony so I didn't have as much time to think about being teary eyed! Unfortunately daddy had to miss it, since he was away on his three week Japan trip for work. But, my parents did come so that was nice.



Only picture of him in the slideshow

Aaron and his lady friend Chantel - I think they were trying hard in front of the parents to not hold hands ;)


So many cute songs!

The kids had an option of going home after this ceremony or staying the rest of the day...since Nate was needing to stay the whole day I decided for Aaron to, as well. It was okay, more time with friends and it was still a party-like day!


Another good friend made means another good friend moving : (

We just love Mrs Lopez! I hope she's around yet when Preston starts Kinder!

Bros

I don't have any pictures, but Nathan enjoyed his last few days of school too- they had a two day luau!

The next, last day of school was a half day. A few of our Kindergarten friends planned an end of year swimming bash that we attended. It started the summer off right!



No comments: